Thursday, July 19, 2007

Reflection 3

Oh my, I want to try everything I've learned in this course. I really want to start with a wiki, but of course, I'd like to include podcasts and vodcasts on it. I also want to get the students involved in blogging on particular books or academic topics. It may take some time to get connected with the right types of people, but I'm hoping it will be worth it. I've been really impressed with some of the projects that my online classmates have already done. It would be nice to stay connected somehow, perhaps with our existing blogs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are several people from this class who have expressed an interest in staying connected. I think it would be wonderful to do this through your blogs. Maybe a "post online course study group" where you can post about things you are trying out and how it goes and give feedback and suggestions to each other.